More information for better control of your sales! We have included in the merchant panel PO detail screens the information whether the payment was NuPay Credit and the number of installments or NuPay Debit.
Before this new feature, only Nubank was shown as a payment method. Now, on the orders tab, you can check if the payment was made using NuPay Credit or NuPay Debit.
Learn how viewing the NuPay credit or debit payment method makes your day-to-day life easier:
- More details and payment method visibility;
- Ease for the merchant and FinOps to identify the payment method used in orders.
Check out the step by step customer panel:
- Canceled Orders: go to NuPay for Business Panel, click on Orders, put the order ID, filter and here you will be directed to the page with details of this order and on the right tab of the page you will find the payment method used.
- Refund Orders: go to NuPay for Business Panel, select refunds, enter the order ID, filter and here you will be directed to the page with details of this refund, and at the bottom of the right tab of the page, you will find the button request refund receipt, click on it. You will automatically download a pdf document where you will find, among other information, the method and method of payment.
And how it works in the reconciliation report/API
The improvement in the reconciliation report and API serves to allow you to identify the payments made using NuPay Credit and Debit and with the rates identified, it is possible for you, the merchant, to have greater autonomy.
Before the update, Pix or Nubank was shown in the payment method, it was not possible to view the cost of capital rate and NuPay MDR.
Here's what changes with the new feature:
- We have NuPay in the payment method and the credit or debit form in different fields;
- We will bring the rate (% and R$) of the cost of capital and the MDR of NuPay separately.
In other words, more visibility and control so that the reconciliation of values is more assertive.
Check out the step-by-step reconciliation report/API:
- Reconciliation Report Own Integration (API): go to NuPay for Business Panel, click on Reconciliation, on this page will appear Payment Reports, select the Generate button. When you select it you will have two format options for the document to be exported, choose the best option for you and download the file. In it there will be two columns Payer Institution and Payment Method, they will bring information if the purchase was paid using NuPay credit and number of installments or NuPay debit.