In accordance with our internal policies, on this page we provide you with a list of products that cannot be traded using NuPay for Business services:
At any time NuPay for Business may warn, suspend or exclude merchants who violate any law and/or NuPay for Business Contracts and Policies and its attachments.
Merchants are solely responsible for products and/or services traded using the services offered by NuPay for Business. Before using our services, please make sure that your products or services are authentic and not in violation of applicable law and our system Policies. If you are in doubt as to the origin, legality or compliance of a product or service, do not use NuPay for Business to market it.
1. Stocks traded on the stock exchange and other financial products
You may not use NuPay for Business to offer or sell company stocks, bonds, bills of exchange or other securities that are only traded on the Stock Exchange, either domestically or internationally, including other financial products such as, but not limited to: bank accounts, financial applications, loans, etc.
2. Anabolic steroids
It is forbidden to use NuPay for Business services to trade anabolic substances or steroids.
It is prohibited to use NuPay for Business to market firearms. A firearm is any device that uses gunpowder energy to launch a projectile from a distance. This rule includes weapons used in sports, antiques, collectors' items, in firing condition or not, exclusively used by the Armed Forces or not.
The prohibition is equally applicable to: ammunition, cartridges, silencers, and any accessories, such as flamethrowers, lethal gases, mustard gas, tear gas, and explosives in general.
Nor may devices or weapons that fire lethal projectiles be marketed using the NuPay for Business payment management service.
In addition, you may not use the NuPay for Business payment management service to sell concealed weapons, i.e. products that could be mistaken for firearms, even if harmless in themselves, such as toy weapons that imitate firearms.
4. Cars with document restrictions
It is prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to trade in motor vehicles that have restrictions on their documentation, search and seizure orders, or other types of restrictions on their circulation and transfer of ownership.
5. Credit or Debit Cards
NuPay for Business will not tolerate the use of NuPay for Business services for the marketing of credit or debit cards, whether active or not. This prohibition also applies to the marketing of databases containing credit card numbers and other proprietary information. Products for the capture, storage and operationalization of credit card transactions.
You may not use NuPay for Business to market products for the purpose of capturing and storing credit card or other magnetic card data. It is also expressly prohibited to use NuPay for Business' services to market machines that have the purpose of reading card tracks as described above, or processing credit card transactions.
A compilation is defined as programs, videos, photos, etc. taken from the Internet or other sources that are offered together on the same medium. These products can be commercialized using the services offered by NuPay for Business only if the author allows the commercialization of his work in this way.
7. Content related to pornography, erotic or unsuitable for minors, etc.
It is prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to market products of pornographic, erotic or inappropriate for minors, as well as any other good or service contrary to morals and good customs. Inappropriate content for minors will be considered those that include or display:
- Images of human genitals that suggest sexual activity;
- Persons participating in sexual relations;
- Material prohibited for minors;
- Material or objects whose purpose is to generate sexual excitement;
Thus, it is prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to offer images, text or content with erotic connotations, total or partial nudity, or with the intention of obtaining the user's or visitor's attention through this feature. Excluded from the aforementioned limitations are products that are part of a publication that has not been created for sexual purposes. Notwithstanding the above, it is strictly prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to market any articles, goods or services when they are:
- Related to pedophilia, child pornography, nudity of minors or in any way involving minors;
- Involving forced sex, rape, snuff films, films or photographs that have been illegally attached, of minors or without the consent of the persons acting in them;
- Escort services or sexual services and/or any other good or service contrary to morals and good customs;
- Amateur videos and films made with hidden cameras and/or of persons who have not given consent for their recording, reproduction or distribution and which contain any type of sexual activity.
8. Cable TV, satellite or antenna decoders
NuPay for Business services may not be used to market antennas, decoding systems, or devices that enable the decoding of cable, antenna or satellite television transmission signals, unless the seller is expressly authorized by the right holders.
9. Personal documents
You may not use NuPay for Business services to market products that are or can be mistaken for personal official documents, as well as machinery and instruments for manufacturing such documents or services such as personal document management.
10. Tickets to shows
You may not use NuPay for Business to market tickets to shows, concerts, sports games and other events at prices higher than their official prices and/or through unauthorized points of sale.
11. Mobile Telephony
You may not use NuPay for Business to market services or products for the purpose of altering, replacing, duplicating, or modifying in any way, the operation of cellular telephone equipment.
This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, any services or products intended to:
- Release and/or unlock equipment, chips, SIM cards, etc;
- Modifying in any way an electronic or mechanical serial number of terminal equipment or a user's Removable Identification Module on terminal equipment fitted with this device;
- Wiretap, track, or obtain unauthorized information from telephone calls.
12. Flora, fauna and derivatives
It is not allowed to advertise and/or solicit
- Flora or fauna in extinction or whose sale is prohibited by law or regulation in force;
- Animal remains or parts in disagreement with the legislation in force;
- Seahorses or corals;
- Ivory of any species;
- Animal skins, except the synthetic ones;
- Products or services contrary to the Brazilian environmental legislation, either with the aim of circumventing, violating or disregarding such Laws to the detriment of the Environment;
- Equipment intended to simulate reduced or null emissions of pollutant gases to the Environment and any products that seek to simulate incorrect measurements of emission of chemical, physical or biological pollutants to the Environment;
- Accessories for fighting cocks;
- Animals in which there is evidence of violation of the legislation in force.
What is allowed to be advertised?
- Fish and seafood always with the license number from IBAMA;
- Farm animals: cattle, pigs, horses, goats, sheep, chickens, chickens, ducks, turkeys, rabbits, quails, etc;
- Rodents: hamsters, chinchillas, guinea pigs etc. as long as they are authorized by the competent body;
- Cats only if they are domestic;
- Roosters that are not for fighting;
- Worms and insects;
- Worms and mealworms;
- Animal remains of authorized species;
- Meat from animals offered as food, when they are from permitted species;
- Eggs of authorized species.
You are prohibited from using NuPay for Business services to market pyrotechnic devices or fireworks. The term "fireworks" includes any article containing elements and chemical compounds capable of burning, independently of oxygen in the atmosphere, and producing a sound, visual, mechanical or thermal effect usable for entertainment purposes.
NuPay for Business services can be used for the marketing of pyrotechnic materials that are duly registered by the relevant authorities. In addition, users offering these products must be registered and authorized to market them.
14. Hacking and Cracking
You may not use NuPay for Business' services to market books, data CDs, tools or programs designed to introduce viruses or hack into a site or electronic device.
Use of NuPay for Business' services to market insecticides, pesticides, rodenticides, and other types of poisons is prohibited.
16. Mailing list or personal database
You may not use NuPay for Business' services to market personal databases that include data such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, emails, or any information that serves to individualize a person. Included in this prohibition is the marketing of any tool or software designed to send unsolicited e-mail messages (SPAM).
17. Lists of providers, commercial contacts, manuals for enterprises
You may not use NuPay for Business services to market items that offer instructions, business contacts or brokerage for the import or export of goods or services through schemes that result in tax evasion.
This prohibition also covers any advertisement relating to guides, manuals, or directions for the purchase of goods or services, commercial rights or a list of suppliers.
18. Counterfeit coins or banknotes
You may not use the NuPay for Business services to market counterfeit coins or banknotes. This includes tickets, checks, vouchers, bonuses, passes, transportation vouchers, food vouchers, meal vouchers that have not been issued by the competent and authorized authority for such purposes. Replicas of banknotes or coins may be marketed using NuPay for Business services, as long as it is clearly announced that they are copies.
It is prohibited to use NuPay for Business' services to trade drugs, narcotics and intoxicants in general, as well as hallucinogenic substances that are considered illegal by law and the competent authorities. Likewise it is not allowed to use NuPay for Business, for the commercialization of utensils or implements intended for their production, modification, processing or consumption.
20. Historical, Artistic and Cultural Heritage
You may not use NuPay for Business to market products that infringe legislation protecting artistic, historic, archaeological, prehistoric, numismatic, libraries, document collections, etc.
21. Ad Liability Policy
Users are responsible for ensuring the legality and legitimacy of the products they sell and that they do not violate any applicable law, and cannot under any circumstances transfer this responsibility to NuPay for Business.
NuPay for Business assumes no responsibility for the existence of transactions relating to products and/or services that do not comply with this restriction.
22. Gunpowder or explosive material
You may not use NuPay for Business' services to market products that contain gunpowder or explosive material of any kind, the sale of which is regulated by law and on which restrictions are placed. You may also not use NuPay for Business' services to market manuals that explain or teach how to build bombs or explosives.
23. Products advertised for fun
It is prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to market any item that NuPay for Business considers lacking in seriousness or intended to mislead.
Use of NuPay for Business' services to market advertisements for lottery or raffle tickets, as well as any other item whose sale is reserved by law to certain agents, is prohibited.
24. Charitable Products
Charitable products will require prior authorization from NuPay for Business to use the services offered, which will only be granted if it is demonstrated that the funds raised will be used for charitable purposes and that the user does not derive any economic benefit from the transaction.
Any user who appears to promote the sale of a charitable product, or who seeks to demonstrate that profits from the sale will be for charitable purposes, and who has not complied with the foregoing, may be banned from the NuPay for Business platform. Smuggled, counterfeit or adulterated products.
NuPay for Business services may not be used to market products that have entered the country illegally. This includes products that appear to be a legitimate product but are not, or cause confusion about their origin, production or originality.
25. Products that depend on approval by governmental agencies
It is prohibited to use the services offered by NuPay for Business for the marketing of products that depend on prior approval or registration and are not approved or registered with government agencies, such as, but not limited to:
Every advertisement for a product that depends on previous homologation or registration with governmental agencies must include in its description the number of the homologation or registration process with the competent agency. Learn more about products that depend on registration with ANVISA. Check whether your product has been approved by ANATEL.
26. Products that promote violence and/or discrimination
It is prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to market products that promote or incite any form of violence, crime, or any kind of discrimination, based on race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or any other kind, or that include brands or symbols of organizations dedicated to promoting such practices, such as articles from the Ku Klux Klan or the German Nazi Party.
The following are some examples of products that can be sold:
- World War II objects that do not have markings from Nazi groups or the SS or other division of the German army.
- Books and films about World War II or Nazi Germany, even with the Nazi symbol.
- Documents about the war.
27. Products that violate intellectual property laws
NuPay for Business respects the rights of Intellectual Property. Therefore, it is prohibited to use NuPay for Business services to market products that violate laws on copyrights, patents, trademarks, models, industrial designs or trade secrets.
28. Stolen Property
It is prohibited to use the services offered by NuPay for Business for the marketing of property or products that have been stolen, stolen or misappropriated in any way. NuPay for Business is committed to cooperating with the appropriate authorities in investigations of products of illicit origin. If at any time such authorities require information about a product, we will provide the transaction and user details. It is considered stolen property any kind of good acquired without the authorization of its owner.
If you suspect that any advertised product is the result of theft or robbery, report it immediately to the competent authorities so that they can start the investigation as soon as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.