When a refund is requested in our Customer Panel, we will withhold the refund amount from the merchant's future receivables and refund the full amount to the buyer only when we have the full amount available. NuPay for Business will never grant any type of credit for refunds, and will depend exclusively on the performance of the merchant in order for the refund amount to be made up as soon as possible.
At the time of the request, through the "days to compound" field, the merchant can define how many days to wait for this amount to be retained and thus be able to perform the refund. In cases where the value is compounded within the defined period, or even before, the refund is carried out on the next business day.
However, if the retention of the settlements is not sufficient to make up the required amount, the refund will expire. Under this reality, the merchant has the option of initiating a new refund - back to the start of the process, or continuing with the return to the customer on their own, without NuPay for Business.
Considering this flow and the fact that each merchant is free to determine the rules for its cancellations and refunds, if it is in the merchant's interest, the merchant can request a refund from NuPay for Business using the Customer Panel.
In order to access the Customer Panel, the merchant will need a login and password. This information is provided by NuPay for Business at the time the Merchant Registration is approved.
See below for step-by-step instructions:
- Login to the NuPay for Business Customer Panel - https://painel.spinpay.com.br/
- Go to the "orders" tab inside the Panel;
- Locate the order that needs to be refund by searching for data such as order number, TID, buyer's CPF, date, or value;
- After locating the order, click on the arrow icon to the left of the order number to access the order details;
- At the bottom of the screen you can see the "refund order" button, click on it;
- If the order was paid by Pix, you can perform a partial refund. In the "refund amount" field, set which amount you want to charge back to the customer. If the order was paid using PicPay, only full refunds are allowed and the "refund amount" field cannot be edited.
- In the "days to compound" field, set the maximum time for the order value to be withheld from your future settlements, and then refund to the customer;
- The "remarks" field is free to type and you can use it to add any information you feel is pertinent about this refund;
- Okay, now it's on with NuPay for Business! As soon as the balance of the order amount is withheld from your future settlements, we will issue a refund to the end customer. The refund will happen in the same account from which the payment originated, with exceptions for technical reasons - in these cases the refund will happen in a bank account indicated by the end consumer.
When there is more than one refund request opened by the virtual store, the refunds will be prioritized by order of request.
Click here to learn more about our refund mechanism!
Please sign in to leave a comment.