In the article "Can the customer dispute a payment that has already been finalized?" we talk about merchant disagreement disputes and what is the flow followed when this happens.
Our goal in the article is to better detail which documents the virtual store must send us to prove that the service was rendered or that the product was delivered to the buyer.
IMPORTANT: NuPay for Business acts as an intermediary between the merchant and the card processor (PicPay). Therefore, our function is only to inform the merchant that the merchant has contested the purchase and to forward the documents to the processor so that it can validate and accept or not the supporting documentation.
For this reason, when faced with a contestation of a purchase due to commercial disagreement, our suggestion is to always send the largest quantity of available documents that prove that your company provided the service/delivered the product to the customer.
The greater the quantity and quality of the evidence, the greater the chances of winning the dispute.
For physical products, the requested documents are:
- Proof of delivery of the goods or service: AR, tracking code, proof of carrier, bill of service;
- Invoice of the goods or service: DANFE, NF-e, tax coupon, declaration of contents;
- Proof that the goods or service were as described
- Debit authorization signed or with digital validation;
- Proof of cancellation or refund of the sale;
For virtual or non-tangible products the requested documents are:
Games, delivery services or online courses
- Print of the screen of your system that shows the order information;
- Purchase confirmation email;
- Confirmation of the use of the service: access log, time when the client accessed/retrieved the credits;
- Purchase and buyer information: buyer's email address used at the time of purchase, order data, or buyer's registration data.
- Invoice with a breakdown of the services provided;
- Print with a breakdown of the services rendered;
- Proof of use of the service, such as an event ticket or valid documents proving check-in or check-out containing signature and company data;
- Service provision contract or some similar document, such as a Term of Adhesion, if any.
- Proof that the customer used the ticket: usage status, proof of download or withdrawal;
- Ticket/E-ticket with the buyer's data;
- Email purchase confirmation;
- Proof that the ticket was sent to the cardholder's address/email.
Car rental company
- Proof of vehicle rental;
- Proof of authorization for collection of fines/fees;
- Rental contract, proving the presence of the card and the cardholder's signature;
- Fines issued during the period in which the vehicle was rented by the cardholder.
- Proof that the customer used the tourism package purchased at the agency or hotel;
- E-mail confirmation of purchase;
- Purchase and buyer information: email of sale, order data or registration data.
Air and Road Companies
- Proof that the customer traveled with the company's ticket;
- Boarding Pass with the passengers' names;
- Email purchase confirmation;
- Proof of issue of the ticket at the cardholder's address/email;
- In case of extra charge, documentation to prove it (for example: upgrades, excess baggage and purchases made during the flight).
Please sign in to leave a comment.