On NuPay for Business cancellations and refunds are different ways of returning money to buyers. If you have any questions about cancellations or refunds, we have selected this article that will help you:
Have you requested a refund and don't know what its status means? Find out now!
- Open: refund has been created and is waiting for the next settlements to make up its value;
- Amount withheld: the total amount of the refund has already been withheld to cover it. This means that on the next business day the refund will be executed for the buying customer;
- refunded: refund already executed and the amount returned to the buying customer;
- canceled: refund request was canceled by the merchant before the refund was executed;
- Expired: the refund was created, but it was not possible to retain its full value during the "days to compound" period stipulated when the refund was created. This means that the amount has not been returned to the buying customer, so it is necessary to open a new refund order, or to return it directly to the buying customer.
Please note: When a refund becomes canceled or expired, the retained amount will be returned to the merchant in the next business day settlement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.