Only logins with the Administrator role can create other logins for their team. When a login is created, you can give different accesses within the NuPay For Business system, according to the profile determined for each one.
- To create a new login you must access the NuPay For Business Client Panel and click on the "users" tab:
- You will be redirected to this screen, where you should click on the "Add" button:
- Fill in the fields with information about the new user;
- In the "role" field, establish which access profile the new login will have. The available profiles are:
- Administrator - has permission to view all the information available in the Client Panel: financials, orders and credentials. You can also create and manage other profiles, and request refunds.
- Financial - can view information about orders, reconciliation reports, and request refunds.
- Developer - can access information about orders, refunds, and view the list and details of credentials.
- Operations - accesses information about orders and refunds.
- Once the role is defined, simply click "Add":
That's it! After following this step by step, you have succeeded in creating a new login.
Now, the new user will receive a login activation email that must be accessed within 5 business days. If not, the activation link will expire.
In this circumstance the user can access the NuPay For Business Customer Panel and click on "Forgot my password". A new link will be sent to the user's email address which will also act as an activation email.