In the NuPay for Business system, orders can be in the following statuses:
- Awaiting payment method: the order has been generated in the system, but the customer has not yet made the payment confirmation at their Financial Institution.
- Waiting to be processed: the customer has made the payment in the app of his Financial Institution and the order is waiting to be processed.
- Waiting for authorization: the order is being processed and is waiting for the authorization from the Financial Institution, card or card association to finish being processed.
- Authorized: the payment has been confirmed by the client at his financial institution, but the order can still be canceled and the amount returned to the client instantly;
- Complete: the payment has been confirmed by the customer at his Financial Institution and the payment amount has already been inserted in the merchant's next business day settlement batch. With this status, an order can no longer be canceled; in cases where a refund is needed, it is necessary to request a refund.
Click here to learn more about the refund process for the Vtex platform and cases of proprietary integration (APIs)